Archives

Be sure to check the archives on the right side of the page for older blogs..

Monday, August 27, 2012














We,come to old age lol..
Interesting weekend. Started with Saturday, taking my nite pills in am and am pills after supper..
The Scentsy Mini convention was nice. Met a lot of nice new people.
Well new to me ... Learned a lot. Had fun oddly enough. Won a couple of nice door prizes.
Karen invite someone from the Air Force base we had met earlier and she signed up under Karen that day :)
Our Daughter Lexi (30 year old one of our 8 children) Came buy and was around most of the weekend. That was nice.
She even sat down to earn my med's and Karen's med's in case we both get to far down the rabbit hole to remember them our self.
I started an unknown number of things and finished... Pretty much none of them...
Well laid plans of mice and men...
In the past, it would have been procrastination over the weekend, these day's it's my buddy Mr. Alz...
Typing is getting more difficult as well. I seem to be missing parts of words. I see myself typing them, but they are not there when i proofread. And I proofread over mistakes now? It is like I see what i wanted , not whats there?
I have noticed the change in diet had made my speech improve somewhat. I can now speak faster and not miss words as often. Of course being understood sometimes is a challenge, but part of that is being a Yankee in Texas lol..
I am starting to get the trembles now...
Wondering if Lewy Body is not in my future?
I guess throwing in Parkinson's on top of this is another way for God to challenge me?
I shall endeavor to persevere.
Slow mag and Tylenol working well on stopping nightmares, I guess that helps me rest and sleep better.
I am not using my CPAP like I am supposed to, but it is such a pain to take care of...
I do miss waking up felling well rested though. And it has water in it so I'm not so dry when I wake up.
I never have been able to get  used to sleeping with the mask on my face all night...
This week I am working way too many hours.
I have backup, so it should go better than if I did not..,
Split shifting nights and day's.
I am praying Lexi will cover Sam's  Club for me one night.
I am struggling with all this web page marketing stuff.
They promise on click three click 6 clicks whatever, but it is so much more complicated then that.
I have 2 weeks left on the money back guarantee before I just say NOPE not that...
I am going to start teaching our Daughter Lexi the business in hopes she can run it when I fall further down this rabbit hole...
I'm off to plan the week..
I shall return....

God bless you all..





No comments:

Post a Comment