Archives

Be sure to check the archives on the right side of the page for older blogs..

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

JOB = J O B ..........

I thought about applying for a job again. It has been many years since i tried.
I don't really think i would like  Job. Working 8 hours a day 5-6 or 7 days a week would not be my idea of a way to live...
I have not had a job since 1997.
Even when I was in the air force i never considered it a Job. It was a way of life. I lived it 24 7.I did have some part time jobs I guess... Weekends, and part timing it as a d.J. bar back security etc...
Insurance was not 9-5. Although this one guy in Abilene tried to make it that way. I remember how funny i thought he was to watch. He almost looked as if he thought himself to be a GOD.. HE WOULD HIRE PEOPLE, TALK THEM INTO GETTING A TEMP LICENSE, TALK THEM INTO TAKING THE COURSES ONLINE AND THEN RUSH THEM OUT TO SELL SELL  SELL. THEN, IF THEY DID NOT PASS THE TEST, HE JUST KEPT THEIR COMMISSIONS AND HIRED SOME MORE...
Wow what a tacky thing to do...
A few of use left him and went to work for a guy that was fed up with all the scammer insurance agencies and wanted to sell only the best ....
WE lasted about a year before a series of unfortunate events ruined our awesome team. resulted in the culmination of one death, one arrest and one loss of license... None of them where me thank God, I just lost my residuals and most of my commissions on my agents I recruited when my Gm lost his license, and of course a few thousand I invested in the partnership... I did actually come out owning the name of the agency technically since he no longer has a license and I do...
I receive several calls and emails each month from people asking me to start up my teams again and open an agency in Abilene, Tuscola, Hawley, Merkel, San Angelo and any place else I desire.. I was thinking Brownwood if I could find Laura.. Maybe buffalo gap lawn....

Anyway the pipe dream of the entrepreneur lol..
Sometimes I miss being filthy rich...

Today was an interesting day. I decided that, since i did not die yesterday, and since i can still barely walk after my tiresome day yesterday, I went back to San Angelo today to do what was supposed to be an easy job...
When I got there, this tiny little box I was expecting  , ended up being a huge power supply that i had to mount to the wall and connect four close circuit cameras to and do it all with , no experience, and no directions.... Big letters on the bog warning of the dangers of electrocution and death from improper usage of this equipment...
So, i looked at the old equipment ( looked NOTHING LIKE THIS ONE) took it all off, unboxed the new stuff drilled and mounted it to the wall, connected all the cables and wires.Said a hail Mary, and turned it on...
one, two, three four... All cameras came up... Thank you God LOL

Did my paperwork, boxed the old broke junk and went home... Whew LOL

Hard to believe I can charge $100.00 an hour for something I have never seen before and actually fix it using only my experience from my past...
I worked for 75 minutes ans made #147.50..
Yesterday I worked for about 6 of the 8 hours and made over 300..
Why in the world would I  want to work 8-5 Monday to Friday and make 400 a week?
If I felt better I could make 800 a day...
Selling insurance I can make frightening amounts that I would probably get shot for mentioning in here , especially if i could get a team together...
An example, without giving specifics... One year A Friend of mine was helping me try to get her company insured with better coverage through one of our providers.
If they had voted yes tot he plan, I would have split $88,986.00 that month with my business partner and made at LEAST $9,000 a year for up to 3 years off that one sale alone and then stood to make it again in three more years or more... And I had at least 5 more of those lined up over the next month....
I wanted to make 10 million to put in annuities and have 1 million in residuals coming in and then I was going to retire and run the agency remotely from my office in Majorca...

If i ever become a millionaire again I am going to travel again and take my wonderful wife around the world and show her off.. Spoil her with exotic surroundings, fantastic food and wine and share her beauty with the wonders of the world and make the world a better place for it.

If i had 100 billion dollars I would travel the world and solve world hunger, get the homeless children off the streets, get the mentally challenged off the streets and come up with good safe places for them to enjoy quality of life. NO poor people, no bums. motivate them , give them their own space...

If i could find a way to end hatred i sure would... some of the stuff I hear spouted out buy extremists is ridiculous and a waist of karmic energy.

Anyway, watching that video i posted before this post made me sad seeing how i am going to get..
But i see myself doing some of that now... The early part of the say I'm OK , get better around lunch then peek out and start my down hill slope around 2... By three I'm  startling to head for home, by 4L30 I'm looking for a place to take a nap, by 5 i hope to have had a nap...

When i start to struggle keeping my mind working i get snappy..
In the past that meant my blood sugar was going low, today it means im scared... I am fallling into one of those areas where i panic and things get fuzzy and im fighting to stay normal..
So when someone yells get grandpa his chocolate or get grandpa his medicine it actually make me worse...
It adds frustration and aggravation to fear and confusion. I pray my family can handle me when i get worse.
I dont know how to explain to them what i feel.
I feel so lonely. I need love more now than I ever did in my life.
I am afraid for the first time in my life...
I fought in combat for year and was not this afraid..
I was alone as a child with no father, no brothers and sisters, no friends and no children to play with and was not as alone as I am now...
I was lost one as a child for four hours and my mother and neighbors finally found me and i was not as lost as I am now.
I remember Thinking I might die today so many times during my 25 years in the military. I even thought it was imminent many  many times, but now I know I am going to die and before my time.
I feel robbed, cheated, violated. I finally meet a woman I want to grow old with, experience the joys of life with, and now my mind is racing for the finish line ahead of my body.

Part of my feels like I am being a whiny baby. I have been blessed with many Gifts by God and i abused and neglected them all at one time or another, some of them for many many years.
Actor singer dancer comedian, intellect linguist, photographic memory expert at almost anything i do, sports, pool darts, bowling, everything except golf lol..
For some reason i never could get a grip on golf forgive the pun...
I liked put put as a kid, but watching all the pros in those tournaments  as a kid in the orphanage and having a pro int eh family I guess I got burned out on golf...
I miss acting, miss singing miss dancing, miss music so so much.
I miss traveling all over the world, the people the cultures..
I should have been an ambassador... I loved being military attache. and liaison. and logistics.
Embassy runs where a good time, Bob hope shoes where so much fun. Traveling with Presidents especially Regain overseas was fun. Even Russia for Clinton was fun. Regains Asian tour was OFF THE HOOK good times LOL.
I wold love to do all of that again please lol..
I gave all that up and turned down CIA, FBI and Alphabet soup to marry Karen.
Otherwise I would be in Germany or Moscow now at the consulate...
You can;t have both so I chose...
Family now. I had mt life on the road alone. Now, If i travel , I want someone at my side to grow old with together. I can still advise F.E.M.A. as a civilian and stay informed and still semi retire and attempt to relax with all that is going on..
I  need to game some I think. It has been 8 days according to Xbox live since I played online so, I guess I better get to it LOL.

Thank you everyone that takes time out of heir day to read these words of nonsense as I spew them our for your entertainment
I hope that they might , somehow, shed a lite on how this illness effects all of us...

watch as i slowly decay away into whomever I become and watch and read in wonder as I actually laugh about it....
Its better than crying.....
 Say goodnight everyone... (good nite  everyone......click)

PS: my birthday was the 9th, y could by me some of this and ship it to PO box 455 Tuscola Texas, 79562/// I'M JUST SAYING lol





No comments:

Post a Comment