Archives

Be sure to check the archives on the right side of the page for older blogs..

Friday, August 10, 2012






Hello Everyone.

I sat up all night playing on the Internet looking at ways to make money on the Internet
WOW there are a lot of things out there...
How many are real and how many are scams are yet to be seen I guess..
Many of them Say money back guarantee. I guess we can test that theory...
I will gt back to you on this one...

TIME
I guess another issue I am having with this decease is time.. Time management time acknowledgement.
Last night went from midnight to five am in what seemed like an hour..
Time no longer has a constant. Things that i used to do in a short period of time seem to take forever.
I start several things at a time and then somehow hap haggardly stagger between them and hopefully get to them all.
I think one of the ones that bothers me the most is what used to be my office....
At one time i was mister organization.
A system , a place for everything and everything in its place...
Mr perfection, I had to have things done just so... neat and in order... Organized, categorized.
Everything fit in a box....
I remember being told in group that this was a sign of being an aviator.
We all shared that need to fictionally group everything and everyone....
We tend to snap quickly to put everything into a category so we can deal with it mentally...
NOW, when i look at that area all i can feel is overwhelm and frustrated and depressed...
There are papers from over a year ago, piles where i separated them..Waiting for that person to return to finish the job.
I just don't know where he went.....
I keep hoping he will wake up one day, and it will all come back...
I have made the decision to go over there and fix it countless times, got the trash can sat down, started sorting and then... hours go by and... piles are still there... some of it is gone but??????

I will keep trying, I can not give up. Maybe I can get it done some day.
Thank you Karen for being such an understanding wife ...
She is so awesome, I am truly blessed. I pray I don't put her through too much...

More tonight......


2 comments:

  1. Don't feel too bad, Frank ... I'm not so sure that is part of the desease. James was one of the most organized people I knew when he was flying, now his desk area looks like a bomb went off, and it has spilled into the rest of the room too. Our family room has become his domain (I hate the term "mancave") and David and I avoid going down there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm Never thought About him coming down with this.
      I could never imagine him not being mister organized with little tabs here and there. Much like my Karen. she has different tabs for everything.. LOL
      Perhaps not having to do it any longer results in procrastination? With me its being overwhelmed. I tried again today, and plan to again tomorrow..
      Wish me luck! ( man cave always sounded kind of??? i don't know not manly lol, I prefer;"my mess" lol..)
      Hugs and kisses....................................click

      Delete