Archives

Be sure to check the archives on the right side of the page for older blogs..

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Hello all,
    Sorry no posts for  few days.
Went to our first early stage support group the other day.
I think it was Thursday?
Had a Long day this week.
My cousin Jeanette came up to baby sit me so i could drive 5.5 hours to Amarillo.
Well i drove to tie, she drove pretty much the rest of the time..
I don't know i I am going to get used to not driving...
Anyway, it was a long long day and a half and i guess it worse me out because i don't really remember Friday.
Today I just laid around watching TV until about an hour ago.
I m playing with my other blogs m one i http://allesinbegriffen.blogspot.com/ it is in German
the other is in Portuguese.
Cool  ting is, I don't remember how to speak Portuguese, but this software i bought translates it for me lol..
that one is http://kidstreinodefutebol.blogspot.com/ I will be playing with several more just to test them and see how they run
If you all look at them and have any inputs it would be nice.
I am noticing the days go by faster.
I just cant seem to get anything done... Time just flashes by and i don't get things done.
My office looks like my ex wife works here lol.
She was not known for taking out the trash, picking up anything, or organising much..
I used to be such a stickler for organization place for everything yadda yadaa.
Now, it just overwhelms me.. I look art it and don't know where to start...
oh well, I will pray about it, maybe God has a solution for me that I can accept lol.
My wife is researching places to STICK me when i get too bad.
Guess I cant blame her.
Made me cry for about and hour...
I just want to be loved and accepted...
I know depression is bad, but i seem to have him as my Shadow.
I will try again tomorrow to have a good day.
I gamed last night.
Got into xbox live and gamed for a while. it was nice...
gonna eat come ice cream and snuggle next to my lady
nite all

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha.. I don't want to stick you anywhere.. I really want you around for a long long time. BUT.. I don't want you to crash and burn on me and me not be prepared for the worse. (like your mom would be).

    Go play your games and eat your ice cream and stop taking things so seriously.

    I love you dear.. for long time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ouch...

    Your going to bring me some ice cram/
    Honey, where did you go???

    ReplyDelete