Archives

Be sure to check the archives on the right side of the page for older blogs..

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Abandoned?


Well,
There I was all excited writing my heart out and then no one came buy?
I was noticing the rapid fall off of readers over the past few days/
I am not sure why?
Perhaps the weekend?
guess we shall see
I am going to write regardless if anyone reads this as it is also for me....
This week was interesting, I have two really slow days.
One horrible day as well.
Yesterday my wonderful wife was tired and got my meds out of order, so, I got my night meds in the am and my am meds at night.,...
Made for an interesting day needless to say.
We went to her annual Scentsy local mini convention and it was awesome
Met a lot of really nice lady's and two men.. Won a couple of rocking door prizes and a new respect for lady's that do Scentsy... I also learned they market quite a bit more than just wick-less candles including bath products and personal products as well as Velata and starting September a new line of purses that looked pretty fancy... I am going to work overtime to make sure Karen has the money to buy into that new line of products as well.

If you all would like to see her Scentsy page it is https://karentoms.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Home

Her Velata page is https://karentoms.velata.us/Velata/Home   ( I REALLY LOVE THAT STUFF LOL)

It was a great day , I was tired but happy to meet so many nice lady's and see my Karen have fun and gt a new Sign upon her team!!

I am going to take a break now... Putting coconut oil in all our food now, taking Tylenol and slow mag at night and gingko as well. Seems to be helping, I went from 150 to 220 on my brain score..... Cool huh !!

TTYL TTFN



2 comments:

  1. sorry to be silent ... i am here and reading ... just incapable of much communication via keyboard following surgery on my arm. you are not alone in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, sorry for the potty party... Been a rough week...

    ReplyDelete