Archives

Be sure to check the archives on the right side of the page for older blogs..

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Progress??





That being said....

Today was an ok monday...
Got to go to work, Took Larry along to keep me out of trouble..
Did a job that suposed to take like an hour took 4, but part of that was m being an OCD engineer.
The people on the other side that we had to email the deliverable photos and paperwork to said my documentation was very good. He only had to ask one question and We where released and told thanks..
I think Larry learned a lot?
Tomorow I have doctor int eh am , then router swing with T-1 circuit swing after lunch, then tomorow night we have a very complicated stor conveersion at night.
I get up at 6 am and wont get done until probably 3 am the next day, then have to get up for early doctors on Wednesday and then another call Wednesday night at Sam's doing a store POS refresh... those can take up to 8 hours, so another all nighter..
I might be taking Friday off?? LOl.
Might be spending Friday in the ER LOL..

Brain hurts going to go to bed, try to get a lot of rest for the long 72 hours ahead of me.
I can Tell Karen still trying to understand my forgetting things. She yelled at me tonight  and , well , I yelled back I'm 60 and have Alzheimer's  I forget! Somehow she almost made it feel like it is my fault???
I pray she can handle all this....
i am praying I can handle all of this...
Some Day's I almost wish i would just slip away tonight....

Anyway, I pray almost all day long that I will have enough time to take my wonderful wife overseas someplace...
it seems such a waist to have traveled the world most of my life only to marry someone that has never been anywhere and not be able to take her to the places I got to go and share them with her...
I need to get my passport renewed...

Have a pleasant night!


No comments:

Post a Comment