Archives

Be sure to check the archives on the right side of the page for older blogs..

Friday, August 10, 2012

Here I am trying to be funny again lol.
This is a portable shower and ?? storage something.
I am pretending to  be embarrassed because she opened the door...
The hat is a carry over from the red neck skit we did, figured i might as well use it lol...
The shower is because we are having another mud run this month. We run around for like a mile and a half and then we have to dive into this big mud hole and swim under the wire like we did in the military training obstacle course. Last year there where a couple of obstacles as well like the wall and the plank etc..
It is a fun day with a bunch of groups from all over raising money for the Abilene Youth Sports Authority.
Karen and I love to do things like this together. We pretty much do everything together even before the Alzheimer's... If your in Abilene come out and join us for a fun event. You don't have to run or walk, you can just watch the rest of us... Last year we had to change in large tents in front of strangers, this year we are bringing our own shower tent.... I'm just saying....
The cloths we wore last year where pretty much toast and stayed on the deck for a long time  in the rain and never got the mud stains out.. This year we are just going to throw the cloths away that we take off...
If you look at my Face book picture it has the picture of the family from last year...

Today went by fast. Lunch with Karen home to look at payroll, check the banks, see who paid us and BAM it was 5:30. This time thing is definitely a pain in the .... well you know...
Today I was not as dizzy for some reason , this was a good thing, I was also able to go to the store alone and actually get things we needed that where not on the list!!!!! I usually forget the list lol
Perhaps there is something to this coconut stuff we are using???
I put a link to it a few posts back.
That was the least expensive I could find it.

Rite now we are tying to find slow mag...
This is supposedly what people are using to help stop the nightmares..
I can not begin to tell you about the nightmares.. Steven King would love to hook a monitor up to my brain at night...
Thank you for all the Freddy Kruger movies to help with with them.!
I know this sounds stupid, but, I actually force myself to open my eyes when things become so unreal that I realize it is a nightmare...
I dont know if this is some sort of technique or something, however, I used to repeat things to myself before i went to sleep as an aviator to tell me when to wake up and what to do before i went to sleep.
I used to listen to language tpaes as well and learned quite a few languages while i was sleeping lol..
So i decided to start telling myself that i would simply use my superior intellect, realize it is rem sleep dream-state nightmares and simply open my eyes... It usually works well... For now...
Sometimes it takes me a while to realise it is a dream. From what i uderstand, everntualy I will get stucj in there.
I pray it is a good dream or memory and not one of my bad days like the 5 years of combat...
I had another 20 years of military that would be better served remembered.
Not that all compbat was bad... I admit the adrenalin and teh team work , on time, on target, mission first theme brought with it a pretty high sense of accomplishment at the end of the day...
Some of those days where very long...
I mist the friendships and the teamwork the fun we had together as military can only have...
My military Family will always hold a special place in my heart...
If ANYONE CAN FIND OF THE STUFF BELOW PLEASE LET ME KNOW, WE CANT GET IT HERE IN ABILENE ...  I would like to get some for myself and anyone else here that needs it..
Thank you in advance
Tired. God bless and protect all of you this nite...

Slow-Mag Magnesium Chloride

 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment