Archives

Be sure to check the archives on the right side of the page for older blogs..

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Heres you Sign!!!

Here's your sign!


Today was  an interesting day. It started with my wonderful wife waking me up at... wait is that.... 7...30????
On a SATURDAY?????????? LOL
Well, normally, we sleep until about 10- or 11 on Saturday morning because we stay up late the night before watching movies and or gaming.. Karen and I are both avid gamers, which, for our age, is somewhat amazing... Most people our age can't even understand the games we play, never mind play them.
I play first person shooter games like Black ops and Call of Duty on the X-box 360 and Karen plays on her android tablet, her PC AND her Xbox AND her PS3... She is more into the role playing games single player Like Final Fantasy, I am more into destroying younger players and telling them they got their buts handed to them by a 560 year old with Alzheimer's LOL
I play in what is called a clan.
there are a group of us mostly older, mostly handy capped in some shape form or fashion, diabetics, something, some of us military, all of us a little nuts I guess.. We all share a dislike for prejudice , cheaters, and hackers. We don't tolerate cheaters, modders, and hackers in the clan and we have members that get paid by Microsoft to find these guys and lock their x-boxes so the rest of us can enjoy the games  spend 100's of dollars on every year buying and thousands of dollars in memberships fees and special equipment like 400 headsets and controllers and 55 inch plasma TVs with high definition so we an snipe from a mile away lol...
I have not played for 12 days. I suspect a warm welcome and to be interrogated when i get in there as i usually play at least 4 days a week...
 SQUIRRELS LOL...

Today we got up early, Karen's brother ans sister where here. They stayed the night, it was nice having a full house, Even our daughter Lexi stayed on the chair in the living room.
They all got up early at the crack of dawn country style loaded up the washing machine they needed from our huge storage building and headed south...
When the going gets tough, the tough go shopping, so Karen took me to town so I could get my van fixed, our daughter borrowed it and left it out front with a blown tire ..
I drove it to town she picked me up and we went shopping all over, it was fun, some of it window shopping..
We eventually made it home and I got back to work researching al this online marketing work from home stuff
So far I'm not impressed. . more to follow..

I have Ben dizzy all day today so it id to tell what effect of any not having nightmares is having one me.
We found the slow mag and acetaminophen (Tylenol still not back on shelf yet) and I have been taking it and not having nightmares , but I'm not sure I am dreaming at l now?

I am trying very hard to understand all this Internet marketing stuff and hope it all makes sense soon..
I have about 5 days of many hours reading and listening to videos and testing things and trying things out...
We shall see..

I had a strange bout of depression for what seemed like an unreasonable inscedent and it took me quite a while to get over it.. 
I guess its the alz? MY wife watched a move we picked out together and ate apiece of cake e bought together without inviting me and it devastated me??
It took me over an hour and a half to calm down....
Granted, I was in the other room, but.. Somehow I have become more sensitive to odd things...
not knowing if today is my last "normal: day on earth, somehow changes the value of what used to be mundane. Things I would have barely noticed in the past devastate me now. I value things totally different now than I did even three months ago...

I feel so alone...



No comments:

Post a Comment