Archives

Be sure to check the archives on the right side of the page for older blogs..

Friday, August 17, 2012

Slow mag and Tylenal = No nightmares

How Ironic this type of conversation actually happened the other day at support group during the break for dinner. Wish i could remember the exact conversation...

Today was interesting. My wonderful wife's brother and sister came and picked me up and I rode with them to her appointment and then we went around town doing things then all went to dinner at red lobster.
Nice easy day
My whole day was thrown off by the fact i did not have ANY nightmares last night...
It would appear that the slow mag and Tylenol worked....
I remember opening my eyes and thinking HEY I'm NOT having nightmares!!??!! Kind  of a strange feeling...
Lets hope it stays that way....

I am deep into studying all these methods of online marketing.
I think these guys like to hear themselves talk, all potatoes an no meat...
We shall see what they are full of..
I would study more tonight, but i think i had to much wine at dinner lol...
Perhaps tomorrow???

I hope and pray that each and every one of you has a wonderful evening and safe weekend..

No comments:

Post a Comment