Archives

Be sure to check the archives on the right side of the page for older blogs..

Thursday, August 23, 2012

HAPPY HOUR!!



Hello,
     I am sorry;  I have not been on line much this week.
I have been sick.
I don't know what is wrong, just feel ill, and can't  seem to stay off the toilet for long. Feel like I swallowed a gerbil lol.
I just dash in, get something done, and get out...
I have been dabbling in the online webpage , make money on line area for the past week.
I managed to get two sites put up, one ofor my wife and one for me.
Five  years ago, this would have taken me about three hours.
This took me two weeks or so...
Hers work's, mine does not; yet..
I am researching all these internet marketing sites and all the changes in pay per click, and so forth.
Trying to see if there realy is any money in all this hype I keep getting in my emails.
As a multi-webpage owner and multi-blog author I get many emails a day.
Most of them spam, some of them interesting...
I spend more and more time each day trying to tell the difference...
I seem to be getting mentally tired sooner in the day now.
The Aricept and Namenda help, as does the coconut oil when I remember it. The Tylenol and Slow mag help with the nightmares, but I; am not sleeping much.
I seem to be overly concerned about money and my future inability to earn it.
I need to be good provider ; and this economy makes it so difficult to even consider a diversified portfolio like I did in the pat.
My one fear is, that the exploiters out there are going to take advantage of all his turmoil and take advantage of people like me with cognitive issues and financial concerns and take all their money promising them pipe dreams about "road to riches", "six figure income' at the "click ( or three or six) of the mouse" and then "set it and forget it" mentality.
Even at $27.00 to $49.99, these fees can add up, then once they get in there, you have internet name reservation fees for the website, then hosting fees, hen mentor fees, then web page submission fees, and many of them try to up-sell you into infinity... You buy the 1 dollar item and they try to get you for six , or even seven more times for up to $800.00 in other "miracle add on" fees...
I can actually visualize many older people, or simply cognitively impaired people like myself just clicking away with visions of millions of dollars coming into their accounts..
I have to admit, it takes everything I have to not simply buy all of them..
The issue is also, once you get in and have paid, you can get lost in there...
They inundate you with information, list countless things to do "before you can get started" all just to get to this 3 click automated guaranteed wealth generating system of the day...
The videos make it look so easy, so fast, they promise so much, for FREE!!!

     It is just not right that people are sitting out there coming up with all this crap, instead of actually coming up with a way to help people make it out there in the face of all this craziness going on ...
If I can find any that actually work, I think I will make it a point to find a way to get it to them as inexpensively as I can while I still have a little bit of my business savvy left.
I would rather that be my legacy than anything else I guess.
Knowing I could help someone..
If I could win the mega lottery for like $600 million I already decided I would start a non profit to find A way to get homeless children off the street and make sure they also get fed..
One thing I remember from being a child, was HUNGER...
There where night's I thought I would not wake up the next day because I was so hungry.
I would sneak out to the bakery and steel a loaf of bread out of the boxes as they where putting them outside the bakery...
Pizza, back then, was ketchup , salt and pepper, and on a good day , some Parmigiano ( grated cheese :)
That would make my life complete I guess. Knowing I made a difference in a big way.
Serving my country for 25 years in the U.S Military was good, But that ended in 1997 and I need Frank part 2... , You know another chapter....  What ELSE did I contribute to society...
So, since I don't see me actually winning this mega lottery..... I am looking for another way to do it...

Yes I did comunity theatre, volunteered, and continue to volunteer for many non profit events to raise money for them, but I need a ... "BIG EVENT" that I can do to make a difference...
I pray I have it in me....

I am feeling rather ill still, so I am going to take ANOTHER Nap...

In the words of Arnold Schwarzenegger "I'll be back"! ...

God bless you all....

( sorry, it takes me so long to proof read these and fix all the errors) I need an editor and publisher lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment