Archives

Be sure to check the archives on the right side of the page for older blogs..

Saturday, August 11, 2012

The best preident we have had in my lifetime

I really enjoyed serving under this president.
I am almost honored to share this disease with such a wonderful person.


Well today is obviously going to be a bad day.
Payroll is due and I am having a difficult time doing the spreadsheets.
I am about three weeks behind and i have to catch up.
Last year this would have taken about an hour...
Today? this might take all day?
Ill pump up on coffee and chocolate and get some coconut oil in somehow and see if I cant get this done...
I really would have to lose my sub contractors now that we are starting to pick up pace again.
I pray the economy can handle outsourcing to us for many years to come.
I cant hold a full time job, so this is all I have.
I am lucky yo get in three good days a week as far as getting out of the house and actually doing physical labor. And I am limited to how many hours I can do that.
I am dabbling into the online income area , however it is a lot more complicated than they make it sound...
I will share my success and failures as they occur..
I better get to work.
I am also planning to attack the pile of papers that used to be my office this weekend as well.
wish me luck!!!

I'll be back!............................

The Amateur <--CLICK ME! for some.. Lite reading lol.
also available in Kindle!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment