Archives

Be sure to check the archives on the right side of the page for older blogs..

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Another long day in paradise



Thank God today is Saturday.
I really needed a day to just sit around and get fat LOL
I spent all day trying to get my laptop to stop dying, the internet to work and how to monitise my blogs and websites while trying to get caught up on two months worth of spreadsheets and payroll for our contractors... YAWN...

Good thing I have been sneaking that coconut oil lol

     Between loosing the 900 and my PayPal card and the unauthorized charges on My business card and Karen's PayPal card we are down about $1900.00
That means I am going to have to work my buns off trying to make a lot of money in the next few weeks to pay bills and make payroll or listen to a lot of people screaming at me..
I am gun-shy after The incident with Karen's car...
I guess I can work overtime and try to find work close by?
The issue being that most of the high paying work is over 100 miles away and I am not supposed to drive that far without a co pilot... Nothing written in stone, self imposed rule, however; I think it is a good one, most days...

I pray I don't lose any of the team due to my difficulties in getting them paid this month.
June - July is always our slowet time of year both work and pay wise anyway, this just makes it worse.
With elections coming our work load is going to get crazy soon and i would really like to have more people, not less...
If we can just make it until this all evens out???
The new people thatcost us contracts and fines last month did not help either..
We lost a new client almost immediately.
That has NEVER happened in my 32 years in this industry!
Two years ago we did lose a few contracts over a two month period do to our sub contracting team violating several rules.. But we have been doing well since then...

I need to stop working and go sit with my lady.
I have not seen her all day except in passing

I REALLY recomend this coconut oil for your brain.
It is helping me emensly!
I am still ill with whatevers going arrroud, but at least I can think a little better..
Nite all!


No comments:

Post a Comment