Archives

Be sure to check the archives on the right side of the page for older blogs..

Sunday, September 16, 2012

where I am stage wise now

Stages of AD I am just sliding into stage 4.... CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE SITE

AS some of you may know, i used to be an avid reader.
I have been known to sit down with a book and not put it down other than to eat and sleep , until i finish it.
I could read a small book in a day and a larger one over the weekend..
Recently this past year or so) that has become difficult.
I have issues both understanding and remembering what i read.
It takes a lot longer to read it, and I tend to fall asleep while reading
Memorizing 45 pages of documentation each night for the next days contracts is no longer and option
I read through the best I can and underline important information, draw lines to dissect the project into steps that make sense to ME and staple them into small packages so I can don one step at a time (hopefully)
Thank God I can still , somehow, stumble through the Jobs using logic and manage to get everything done.
I am not as fast as i used to be, but i still am able to get it done somehow...
I am not sure how much longer I can do that. Each week seems to get longer and more difficult.
I have started sweating like i in the shower now when things start to get harry....
I can feel my stress building and my energy leaving me as each job challenges whats left of my mind.
I am still having difficulties with time management. I am usually late now to everything...
I have used about every excuse known to man, and so far it has been working...
Most of my clients have been using me for years and they are willing to put up with it since i always get the job done and usually better and faster than most.
I have been attempting to find people to teach all of this information and knowledge and experience to, but there does not seem to be anyone out there that wants to learn it and those that try don't seem to catch on?

It is a shame because a lot of money is out there waiting to be made buy someone that can just listen to me and learn.. Three years ago I was making up to 1000 a day working crews across Texas doing simple things like remodeling Whataberger stores and wall-mart POS systems,  Bank conversions, T-1, T-3 installs, upgrades, and extensions and test and turn ups, pulling cat 5 cable, setting up entire retail stores like The Children's place to name but one..
I could make up to 100,000.00 in a sale of health and life insurance benefits to a medium sized business like Abilene bus systems, and Small town hospitals..
Now, I am almost happy just to make 200-400 a day.. I would prefer to go back to 800 a day minimum so i can save up to take my awesome wife someplace besides Taylor county..
I would love to pay everyone i owe money to and add on a bonus for waiting so long so patiently.
The last two weeks I have put out more money than I have brought in buying supplies and paying gas and food for all the far off trips we have done, One tool alone was $240.00 but i have used it almost every day.
Now they want me to shell out 500-1000 for a cable certifier for an unknown number of future projects??
WE have two next week, and the lead from their company is going to bring his...
We will see how good it is, If we do well on the job, they might give us one, or sell it to us for half price???
I don't know when i can afford that much since i want to pay my contractors all off first,
Shelling out this much money for something considering i might not remember how to use it next week is problematic at best..
I have not decided yet what to do...
I pray each nite that I can find someone to pass whatever knowledge is left in my brain before it is too late,.
40 years of technical training and experience and it is all going to be gone.
One part of my Air Force training was over 5 million dollars, I can only imagine what the other 24 years cost...

I am noticing a new feeling in my head.
It almost feels like I can feel it shrinking...
My ability to fall asleep in less than a minute has also increased, bad news, it happens while I'm standing up, sitting down, eating, watching TV or movies, reading and even typing...
I have been able to stay it off while driving, but I'm not sure how much longer..
I am truly dreading not being able to drive!!!

I am getting one of those headaches so i will stop for now, it Will take an hour to proof read this so....
TTFN TTYL.

Frank

Stages of AD I am just sliding into stage 4....<--Click here to see the Seven stages and where I am at 4


No comments:

Post a Comment