Archives

Be sure to check the archives on the right side of the page for older blogs..

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Berrys REALY???





There's me in the 80's...
Iran contras??? anyone remember those days?
South America was in the news a lot back then....

Hey, I found a new report on a UK ( united kigdom) site
news article on research on red berry's ans cognition

It gives all the research into red berries and their slowing down qualities...
Also mentions daily fruit consumption which is a standard in our home. We eat some type of fruit every day.
I was impressed to see that FDLIC where my wife works, has fruit bowls in place of candy machines !!!!
They are health conscious more so than even the military... I am glad she works there and has for the past 18 years...

I have been struggling this past week.
It appears that i am getting worse despite all my efforts.
I think driving will be the next thing i lose.
Eventually work will have to change its face as i am having increasingly more difficulty concentrating on my work.
I used to have so many options on what i could do..
These day's I am not sure what i will be able to do?
I don't want to give up, but i am going to have to adapt yet again...
I am trying to force myself to fight...
Some days i just want to lay down and sleep... But of course I can't...
I am trying desperately to get caught up on the bills after two solid months of losing money, ( I have lost over 900.00 cash in the past to months probably closer to 1000.00) credit cards lost and or being used online without our consent., having people use our credit cards on line forcing hundreds in bounced check fees * cards are attached to our bank accounts)
We even had an employee contact our clients and request they be put on w-2 and not 1099, which caused all my accounts to switch from 7 day to 45 day net....
I am just now getting them all back to where they where supposed to be...
I am hoping I can get access to the money now?
I realty hate not being able to pay people... And nothing I could say would help them understand as this is a unique business I have set up... I have buyers and providers and portals all set up under our Independent service organization and over 96 clients all sending us work via these 10 portals ( that act as go between/litigators for us and the buyers)
Everything goes well as long as my sub contractors follow teh contract rules..
My downfall has been not having a system to explain all the guidelines to my sub contractors BEFORE they make a  mistake that costs all of us a fortune.. I lost 5 contracts this year and am just now getting t hem all back after months of conversations with the clients...
Something as simple as the wrong words spoken in front of the wrong people, new contractors asking the wrong questions, people not showing or even bothering to call anyone to say they cant make it or will be late to people stealing from the end users!!!
I had one guy selling things on the site to clients in my name. When me or another sub contractor went on the next call to that end user, they asked where their (fill in the blank) was since they had paid for it??????
He also would keep the return parts and pretend to ship them out.... Steal parts money and whatever he could find...
He has warrant's out is several states now due to his bad habits...
I had one guy go home to get ready to go do 2 contracts, and then laid down and went to sleep and dd not show for two contracts in one day.... I lost both contracts for almost 60 days and just now got them back...
One of them I have for over 12 YEARS....
I know i should just do small jobs in the local area, but i am an entrepreneur and have been since i was 9.
I love having several people out there and finding ways to make them money..
I used to keep most of it and pay them the least I could , but changed all that 4 years ago and decided to share most of it and only keep a small percentage ( usually 10%)
I guess i should go back to 5 years ago when i paid a set hourly for everyone... But then i would have to maintain all their accounts and closures etc.... IM too old for all that now.
My fear is, I will fall into the deepest part of this rabbit hole, and not have a chance to share all this knowledge with anyone smart enough and brave enough to carry it on.
In 2008 everyone in my group was making 200-400 a day and I was making 800-1000 a day.
Then Obama got elected and that all went away rather quickly...
Jobs that paid 400 are now barely paying 165 and gas went from 1.79 to almost 4.00 a gallon..
Insurance and everything else has gone up and our rates have gone down...
I have had to spend hours and hours online finding contracts that pay more and getting them to agree to use one of the three portals i prefer...
I don't know how I can just let this die with me and not have someone to carry it on.....
It is not rocket science... and the money is good and the work can be difficult, but at 50.00 an hour what do you expect.. I have made as much as 100 an hour or more doing things no harder than flipping a switch, or typing on this keyboard while attached to CPE.   Simple roll outs, upgrades, voice over IP conversions puling cables, setting up pos terminals and so forth ...
I just cant understand why there are so few of us out here that can do this and why i cand find anyone here to train on all of it?
Most of my people can handle some of it , but no one seems to be able to handle all of it???
There I go rambling again... sorry...
Well the walk went well, Karen and i got a lot of media coverage and had a good time overall.
I do not know how much money we raised for Alzheimer's  but if it was anything, then it is a good thing..
I will attempt to put a link in here for the News video we where in...
We where also in the paper...
I was so surprised to hear the female reporter refer to my as an "amazing man"...
I tried realty hard not to cry, but did not succeed...
I am going to go search for mre info on slowing this thing down.... wish me luck!
I pray that all of you are spared the pain of what my family is going through watching me waste away...
May a cure be found soon so tht others may not suufer.
It is too late for me, but anything I can do to help the rest of the world will be my pleasure.
God bless you all

Ill be back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment