Archives

Be sure to check the archives on the right side of the page for older blogs..

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

IM just sayin....





I was so depressed to look at my account, realizing I have over 500 friends and none of them not even one, donated even a penny to this cause???

I remember when we where in the military how we raised so much money for so many causes, not because we knew anyone that actually suffered from any of  the related causes, but simply because it was...
The right thing to do....
Now, we re all grown ups, and we do ... nothing?? Seriously?
If i had a penny, for every dollar I donated to all of you and your causes and your birthdays anniversaries your children and grandchildren, my god children,  weddings, not to mention lunches, dinners, drinks at countless bars and hotels, bailed you out of jail, paid off your car payments, paid your towing, bailed you out of jail, bought groceries for you when you where broke, took you entire family out to six flags, paid your utility bills, paid for your wedding, your mothers funeral, etc, , bar fines.. and on and on and on over the past 45 years and now I have a cause and I am dying from it, and I don't even get one red cent for it?
And it is not like it will help ME. I am probably too far gone for it to help ME, But GOD PLEASE let it help someone else, and their family and perhaps spare them the torture that myself and my family are going through and will continue to go through until this damn thing kills me at some unknown point in the future.
It is not like I'm asking for your bear and cigarette money...
A frigging dollar for Pete sake... one dollar from each of you would be $500.00 which is TWICE what my goal is.
I bet my old friends like Susan King won't take the time. Now that shes a big time Senator, she does not have time for us little people any more...
I remember the really cool sweat fun loving Susan when we where all in ACT together doing the man of la'mancha in 1995.  Her and her daughter where always nice to my Son Damon and I and it was a joy to speak with them.
Now, when I see her, she is much to busy to be sociable...
I see her at the philharmonic I Danced  next to her at the Stepping out for Memories 2011 where i won the Dance contest right next to her and she did not even acknowledge my existence...
Ah my Dulcinea....
Anyway ..., SQUIRREL !!

I hope you can sleep tonight knowing you have a $1.00 and did not donate it to this worthy cause.
I pray that you and or your family and loved ones don't suffer from this dreadfully slow killer because Karma decided it was the right thing to do....

I'M just saying....

Have a nice night

Unpleasant dreams!!!!!!!

click here if you have a sudden bought of conscience...

No comments:

Post a Comment