Archives

Be sure to check the archives on the right side of the page for older blogs..

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Alzheimer - connect a place where us and our caregivers can go and talk <_----CLICK ME!!!!!!!


OK OK I am alive, It has been a long week.
I worked two , or three??? Long days this week.
I had a bad day and a good day, all the rest are unmemorable I guess?
This is the first week I can not remember what i did most of the week...
Thank the lord that i have a calendar cloud called airset that we all use for personal and work appointment's
Otherwise, I am pretty sure i would not know what the heck we where doing most of the time and I would have to stop working..
I am so glad I can still drive, and pretty much take someone with me everywhere..
If i can't seem to remember how to drive, or it gets to late in MY day, i can just get them to take us home...
We use GPS and maps android applications along with messages from my Airset every hour on the hour along with all the alarms in my android to keep me focused...

This weeks newest things to change  i can think of?  the anger mode...
This week I seem to be able to suddenly get in a bad mood for no apparent reason..
Being an analyst, i tend to analyze everything to death... But these have no shape or form they just.... come... no rhyme, no reason , they just show up... I fight them the best I can and tell myself it will be OK.....
I do not remember tasting any coconut all week? That might be contributing to the decline I feel i am going through.
I am praying it is transitory and that I am not going to hasten my journey down the rabbit hole too soon!
We had a special event this week. We had the art walk here in Abilene especially held for us this week.
I was there early and stayed late...
I remember parts of it. I m glad Karen was there to be with me...
Purple everywhere, cake walk, music and a lot of work is pretty much all I remember... But it was nice to have a bunch of people there to help raise funds for our cause.

The walk to raise awareness is next week and i hope it goes well.
I have still only raised $35.00.......
I keep hoping someone out there cares....
Keep thinking I am worth more than that, praying that the very people that are looking and not helping are not the next victims of this nightmare that never ends...
I have to remember to tell the ONE person that donated thank you...
And Thank Kristy for  being so sweet, especially since I was such an ass to her in 1986...
I keep forgetting....
I felt really close to a fellow "victim" the other day.
A Lady named Libby that is in our group. I understood everything she was going through and oddly it made me like her more??? People kept giving her tasks that would require both memory and responsibility for something imperative, both things they should not even consider...
Even at an Alzheimer's art walk, members of our own group don't seem to "get it"...
We I get it..
Don't hand us anything you ever plan to see never mind find again..
If it absolutely needs to get done, don't ask us to do it and then walk away
chances are, we will forget to do it, and you will get either angered or upset or frustrated with us, and we will only get hurt and depressed, even though you should have known better than to do it.
We appear outwardly to have it together , but we DON'T..
Some days the simplest of things is a challenge and can wear us out quickly...
We love our grandchildren and can hold them all day and we are fine..
Giving us more than one direction at a time and walking away will only result in your disappointment and our depression and frustration...
I wish there was a way to just turn on a switch and let you fell what we feel..
take my brain right now .. am fighting to concentrate so i can type this.
As a result, my typing as frighteningly slow and inaccurate and my words are not even close to what I'm thinking, but i settle for what i can get on the screen that can at least be legible..
I thank GOOGLE for making the red line under all my obvious booboo's so that i can simply right click and fix them...
of course. on nites like tonight that is going to rake about 40 minuted since most of these words are written in something that looks like code lol.
I wish Kenzie was here, she could fix it for me( reference to a TV show we watch)...

Anyway  have to go drive our daughter to her other house

I'll be back???
maybe??
If i remember lol.....


May God bless you and watch over you and your loved ones and protect you this night
my no one you love and care about come down with this nightmare tonight, or any other night...

Frank


Tell them to join this blog lol
Alzheimer connect - a place where us and our caregivers can go and talk


No comments:

Post a Comment