Archives

Be sure to check the archives on the right side of the page for older blogs..

Monday, September 3, 2012

IM ALIVE!!!





Hello everyone,
Yes I am alive...

 It was a long week,
I am wondering if i was trying to kill myself or notI had three days there where i did not sleep much if any.
Long days..
I am trying to work as many hours as possible to get caught back up on bills and so forth.
I worked an average of 22 hours a day for like three days and then lost track of time..By thursday I had to have KAren walk me from teh van to the house.
I did no0t get to work on Friday as it was recuperation day...
I really had a rough day Thursday, I could not concentrate on pretty much of anything. I had one drop that was kicking my but, it was about 140 in the ceiling where I was running cab;e and buy the time i got to punch the jacks i had to punch them 5 times each...
Karen had to go find two contractors and scream at them to go help me or I not have ever finished??
I was on hold for almost 3 hours for the clients help desk, so that gave us time to make everything look pretty... We got everything cleaned up and out to the Van and I finally got home so Karen could help me out and help me walk to the bed... NO movie night this week lol..
I adore my Karen... I pray she can handle the years ahead...

Next week we have a parade , then the mud run then?? I don't remember, but i know it is going to be busy for the next 4 weeks , so watch for us all over Abilene if your a local!! There is the art walk the parade etc..  We wil be there for all of it God Willing!

I have been dabling in webpages for the past three weeks and have made a few of them
So far they have not brought in any money.. we shall see..
If they do ill let you know...

I finaly got to game last night and played a few with my Clan The Rotten to The Core clan...
It was nice. I actually finished first in 12 one game and everyone said GREAT GAME EGORE ( my gamer tag) It was nice.. It was nice to have a good few hours... Sometimes i feel like im dying slowly, I can almost feel teh life drain from me..
I wonder how much longer...
Some days are bad days and nothing seems to help.
We just try to get through the day and hope tomorow is a God day...

I am starting to shake a tittle more and it is becoming more noticeable...
I wonder if Lewy body is in my future???

I seem to be having more digestive issues this month than normal as well along with allergies.
The heat wears me out so fast,. I am glad the cool weather is ahead...

I feel a nap comming on...
I pary all of you are doing well.
I pray we have a good election and the future of our country is going to improve...

Nite

No comments:

Post a Comment