Archives

Be sure to check the archives on the right side of the page for older blogs..

Saturday, July 28, 2012

OK, nice short nap followed by ice cream
Home made. Amazing how the simple things seem somehow nicer now?
new development...
I seem to be struggling with typing now.
I have to focus more and look for keys and then try to think what I'm trying to type.
This is going to slow me down Even more..
Kim sent her dragon naturally speaking.,
I am going to put off using it until I cant type any longer, or at least can't type fast enough top keep up with my slowly decreasing pace of train of thought.. Wow that's odd grammar lol...
Anyway.... Brain arguing with itself getting in the way of my blog...
I have a few blogs going.
Not all of them in English
I feel sorry for my non English speaking friends. I don't think they have spell check in German and Rushin and Portuguese
 I am also experimenting with some weird software for marketing,
We shall see what we shall see.
I would like to get some inputs from anyone that actually reads these
I am getting 30 hits a day, but no one is posting anything??
This is a BLOG...
You can respond, reply all you want.
The only people that cant are ones living in hostile countries as determined by the DHS.
If your not on a watch list , by all means please give me some input..
I am searching for holistic remedies or treatments or anything that people have heard, are using out there to assit their family and loved ones with this lead weight we are carrying
This illness does not just effect/affect the patient.... NO NO NO everyone around them is affected..
everyone we come into contact with is effected..
anything you can do to make it easier for us makes it easier for you :)
OK I lost my train of thought once again went surfing for 20 minutes now I'm back...
Alzheimer's is kind of like ADHD..
How many Alzheimer's patients does it take to screw in a light bulb???
LETS GO RIDE OUR BIKES!!!
See.. only people that understand get that...
Once you do, you will start to understand life inside my head...
Thank you Tim GRISHAM FOR THAT JOKE!
It fits so well..
OK, I miss my family, so I am going to go search for how ever many of them I can find, and still identify.Love all of you... whoever you are lol..
Nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment