Archives

Be sure to check the archives on the right side of the page for older blogs..

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Alzheimers for all

Hello and welcome to "the blog"

The translation of the name is Alzheimer's for all .

I had to use German in order to get it accepted as someone already had the other name.

About me:
     My name is Frank
I am in the second stage of this challenge and thought this would be an interesting experiment to challenge myself and to perhaps be a tool for someone to watch me progress through my next stages.
My intent is to have a place for everyone, anyone to come to blog about this interesting challenge in our life
As of today someone , someplace in the world comes down with this decease every 69 seconds/minutes from what I remember...well see, that's the irony.

     Ten years ago you could have bet the farm on my memory.
I spoke 16 languages and remembered everything I Read, everything I saw and almost everything I heard..
( if your looking for spelling and grammatical  errors, your going to be very busy as  I can't stop and fix them or ill never get this done)

I spent 25 years in the US Air Force Serving my Country Proudly and retired in Abilene Texas.
I was horn In Elizabeth New Jersey in 1953.
My life from birth until now is very colorful to say the least.
I have lived all over the world.
I have been married four times now, Have accumulated 8 children with four wives.
At one time i spoke 16 languages and can still struggle through about three.. 4-5 on a good day.
I can still spout numbers and phrases in most of the 9 or so common languages but , for the most part they are gone..
What i used to do all day, no, pretty much takes all day to do.
simple things are tedious and I get tired, so tired , so tired...
I still love, still cry ( easier now and more often)
Pain is somehow greater as is love... But life is great because I still know who I am, where I am and who the people are around me,.
I can get confused, get lost now and then.
Have had 2 panic attacks now in public places....
But I'm still "functional"
So, join this adventure with me as i putter through life and share my days
Tell me of any remedies any treatments any good news for modern man out there
We are having a walk this year
I will have my wonderful wife show me the link and put it on here
God bless and protect you all
Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment