Archives

Be sure to check the archives on the right side of the page for older blogs..

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Holiday's





Hello everyone,
     I pray everyone had a satisfactory Christmas. We tried our best here to have one. We ended up having to take two of us to the ER before the day was over, but everyone is OK..
Kim left today. Lexi has been here for days and that is always nice even if she is sick. At least we get to see her. We all dressed up in Christmas cloths and wore silly musical hats, opened our presents had Christmas meals and so forth. Everyone seemed pleased with what they received and overall it was a pretty good day.
Karen has not received her bonus yet, and my checks are late so we where not able to do everything we wanted to do. I guess we can just do it when the money finally arrives?
We are all home sick today, Karen came home from work yesterday and got worse over night. I pray she gets better soon.
I have an egd scheduled for the 14th of next month to continue in my diagnoses prognoses. I am still having issues swallowing and keeping anything in me. They did find abnormal cells during my cat scan.

My muscles still lock up now and then and driving is still difficult but not impossible. Sun-downers is a bummer and it comes early some days.
I wish i could just pull the cotten out of my head and move on...
i have to find a way to get 30 semester hours in before the 5th of January, wish me luck lol.

I am signing on with a couple insurance companies again and planning to open an insurance agency in Tuscola and Abilene after the first. wish me luck there as well..
I have a site already up for Texas life and health Frank Toms insurance agency click me!!
I hope i can get back into that, it is alot less work and the pay is ok..
I have not seen my daughter in a while .
It is making me crazy. but God is helping me..
I hope everyone has an awesome holiday season and the new year brings new and better things to all of us.
I need to go lay down again.
God bless you all
Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment