Archives

Be sure to check the archives on the right side of the page for older blogs..

Wednesday, March 25, 2015



Here are all the paintings before we Set it all up. Just thought I would show you how they looked. One of them is by a Fellow Alzheimer's friend and then there is an item made by an artist next to it made to complement it. The buyer bids on both, and gets both in the auction. I am not sure who made all of them, My friend libby's is in the middle on the left, and mine on the right. I have no idea which ones sold for what prices, as long as something was made to go towards research, I am happy. I am honored that some paint and paper i doodled on two years ago made it this far. Anything I could do to make a difference is awesome and a blessing from God.
I am not sure how many more day's I have left. I would like to keep making a difference as long as God wills it, to be so...
May God bless you all and keep you safe.
May none of you suffer the loss of a family member to this devastating illness.
I had a dream last week , that a cure would be found. but not until after I was gone. If that is God's will. So let it be...
As long as a cure is found...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment