Archives

Be sure to check the archives on the right side of the page for older blogs..

Wednesday, December 10, 2014



Hello everyone!

Yes I am still alive!

The walk this year was nice. I somehow survived lol. Thank you Everyone that came out and supported it. I would never be pretentious enough to think anyone other than my wonderful wife was there for me... However, I am still happy and grateful none the less...

This year NO one put any money into my account other than myself and Karen..
That was both a first and depressing.
Next year I plan on doing things differently I guess.
I will personally walk up to each and every one of you and get in your FACE, so be ready...
If that means I have to get in my truck and drive to your house REGARDLESS OF WHERE YOU LIVE, than so be it....
If I have to track you down like an animal to get and answer from you, even if its drop dead Frank, than I will...
Than I can eliminate you of my "so called" Friends list one by one...
Does that sound harsh??
perhaps??
however, I look at it this way...
For the past 50 years I have gone above and beyond to do my best to help every single person that I have come in contact with to the best of my abilities...
I gave, and gave, and gave and gave and gave.. Never ever asking in return...
now...
its my turn...
In the past three years alone I have emptied all my savings and retirement accounts and given away all our money to help other people and we lost the house KAren and I had saved money up to buy..
Our dream home..
We had already:
Saved up the down payment,
Filled out ALL the loan paperwork and been approved,
Put down a deposit on a unit to hold it...
Got an AWESOME unbelievable discount on a prefab building ( 49% off)
we had already zoned the property into two lots
already got the new address (1042 FM 613 Bar-T Ranch)
already marked off the new spots, flagged it all , marked it with sticks and rope and spray pain...
already made deposit for septic permit of 400.00 so I could install the septic myself ( outside city limits)
already coordinated with water, A.E.P. power, Taylor telephone, trash, post office etc...
all we had to do was drive down, hand them the rest of the cash down and sign paperwork, sign all the paperwork and start clearing the ground....
We where in the process of deciding which contractor to hire to clear the treas, put in the driveway,  help us put up the fences, put in the septic and plumbing ( was hoping Rick would help) lay the concrete foundation and driveway mix parking areas and move our storage buildings around..
I had solar and wind energy plans started and a plan to get the well cleaned out so we could put in both a wind mill pump and an electric backup pump.. I already figured out the filtration and storage tank systems.. We have since located a good source for above ground and in ground tornado shelter/storm rooms and green houses...

we where pretty much all ready to go and then BOOM

First one, then two then.... well.... it is all gone now....

I started working again , but I can only work one or two days a week right now until I can get back in the swing of things..

After two strokes, it might take me a while to get back in the saddle again...

Some day's I struggle to remember to separate the wondering thoughts so I can focus..
time is still slipping away from me in the mornings, so I work mostly in the afternoon..
I can make 100-300 in just a few hours so.... If I can get in a few days a week I should be able to get back on my feet in a few weeks to a month???

I still find it amusing that, even with stage 4 alz, I am still so much farther ahead than most of the people around me??? I never considered myself that smart???? Yet it seems as if very few people can keep up with most of what I am thinking or saying... some can keep up with some of it.. but I have yet to meet anyone that can keep up with all of it....
It is actually a bit lonely...
I miss scorpion type environments..... Being around like minds was fun...

But I do NOT  like being controlled by the government and being told how to use my mind and what to use it for.....

I am trying to get like mids together in January for a new Scorpion type group, BUT, it will be home based....

Everyone will be based out of their home offices ( except me part of the time)....

I am the free roamer for now...

We might have satellite techs out there on site being our eyes later?? or install techs or whatever like Lexi....people that can go to the site and be our eyes...

Lexi Is very, very good at on site work when she focuses on it..

I pray that, whatever is wrong with me physically, is treatable enough, to get me back to work full time soon.

I received a call today from Time insurance..
They requested that I get serious about recruiting agents for individual medical sales and group medical sales because I am not the primary sales agent for Hendrix Medical Center?????
CRAP!!! That JUST sunk in lol..

OK, I better TRY to get some sleep lol...

night all
(PS: those of you that I Know ONLY as gamer, technical contracting work, via the theater or other "social outlet" and not personally as in person.. don't expect me to show up in person...." necessarily "... lol)

May god bless you all, even those of you that have not been here for us... Love you unconditionally..

Frank..
AKA EGORE, Tom, Tom Tom, Frankie, Snake, poppo, Carrot Top, Snappy-Tom, Spider-man, Wing man.. Phoenix, Ghost, Grey Ghost, playboy, November , sierra hotel, Sahara ops,  Oscar charlie mike, Frankenstein, and many, many others....

.............................................................................................................................click








No comments:

Post a Comment