Archives

Be sure to check the archives on the right side of the page for older blogs..

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Yes I am alive





Crude but entertaining...

I am sorry that i have not been on much.
I guess i am being selfish.
I wanted to spend as much time with Karen as possible since I appear to be getting worse at an alarming rate from time to time.
However, i recently realized that typing in this blog helps both Karen and myself as well so, here goes.

OK recently... My most significant changes are muscular and dream state i guess?
My muscles seem to be failing rather quickly.
MY brain feels like it is shrinking and I have a difficult time distinguishing between dreams and reality at late hours.
I have to force myself to open my eyes when I feel like what I am seeing is more like an acid trip than reality.
It makes it difficult to get a good nights sleep...
I fall asleep sitting in the chair and sitting next to Karen on the bed watching TV every night.
I have to wake up and rewind the dvr to get caught up.
I know it frustrates Karen... But sometimes it helps her if she missed part of it do to not hearing it..

Karen is getting her hearing aids in the 21st I am so excited !!!

Work it at a stand still since the elections shocked the world
I can only assume the IT world and MIS has stopped to take a breath in fear of things to come.
All you Democrats don't understand, When Obama swore in 4 years ago, the next 12 months saw a 60% decline in IT contracts, resulting in up to 65% pay rate decreases and so many lost Jobs i have not been able to gt a reliable number...
The days after the elections was the first time in over 10 YEARS that i have seen 0 jobs on the portal we use to bid on contracts. ..

The stock exchange took a serious dive as people overseas got scared when they realized Obama won the election and the Europeans in particular panicked...

I understand older people tend to stick with what their parents told them to do...
But times have changed... This guy is evil incarnate...
How anyone could look at him and not see it is beyond me....
Gay marriage is  a side issue with me..
Separation of church and state, I believe a civil union is good for the health and welfare of the couples health and therefore a benefit to everyone, sick people being untreated because of their sexual orientation seems ludicrous... As is Taxing cigarettes in the name of religion.. ....said..

Now abortion and all the other issues especially the economy and jobs is another story.
forcing non christian rhetoric down our thought in a country founded on Christianity is ridiculous..
I am a Jew that believes in Jesus as the messiah and am a rare breed...
I respect others right to believe in what they want.
But i understand this country is a christian country just like I understand Israel is Jewish and Palestine Islamic... I would not attempt to enter their countries and force my religious beliefs on them and expect them to take down all their religious icons, that would be ridiculous and probably get me killed... LOL

This guy is a moron and ridiculous and I am amazed the Zombies of the democratic party don't see it..
I never thought of all democrats as inherently STUPID, however I am open to change lol...

I fear for our future and pray I can continue to provide for my family as a white senior citizen in the country..
I did not chose my birthright either, I was born of the Toms family of Toms river new Jersey and descendant of uncle Toms cabin and even marched on city hall in the 60's singing we shall overcome only to get shot for being white .... I was very young and it left a mark on me I will never forget...
I moved down south as son as the opportunity presented itself and halve not moved back since 1972...
I visited, but not for long and I have  been a republican moderate since I was 21.
As a christian retired military small business owner i really have no choice.
I am not a severe Republican Conservative. I actually have a few liberal ideas because of my international background, however I am not a Liberal... I guess i would be considered a moderate... Because I don't completely agree with anyone... lol
I don't share the anal sexual ultra conservatism of the south,. nor do i agree with rampant sexual promiscuity...
I believe there is a happy medium and deviation is in the mind of the viewer....
I have been accused of being all types of perverted because small minds here don't grasp it..
I can be friends with people without caring about what they do in the privacy of their homes...
Sexual preference and orientation don't matter to me, just don't force it down my through or flaunt it regardless of what side of " the fence" your on. I can enjoy watching people without desiring them. A concept unfamiliar to many many southern people...
I have always been an observer.... I learn by watching people...

Anyway.....
SQUIRRELS!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment